How to Use Digital Stickers
Digital stickers spice up your Instagram account and digital planners in an instant. Check out this post to see how easy it is to use them!
How to use stickers on Instagram Stories
- Download sticker to your phone
- Go to your Instagram stories
- Select the photo or video you’d like to post to Instagram stories.
4. Open the photo album on your phone and simply copy the sticker you would like to use.
5. Go back to Instagram and paste it. You will see the sticker on the bottom left of the screen. Select “add sticker”.
Tip: create a separate album on your phone just for stickers.
How to use overlay stickers on Instagram
You will need:
Procreate app or any other app that let’s you erase parts of the png/jpg you are using.
- Open Procreate
- Add a photo
- Add a new layer and paste the overlay
- Use the eraser tool to erase the parts that you don’t need
- Ta-daam! You are ready to add your new pic with overlay to Instagram!
Check out my video on TikTok!
How to Add Your GIF Sticker to Your Instagram Story
- Log on to your Instagram account, and select the image you are going to use for your story.
- Now click on the Stickers button, and in the search option, search for any GIF you need (you can also have a look at The Life Update account).
- Click on the GIF of your choice and continue to post your Instagram story as you normally would.
I’m so happy to see others using my stickers on their own posts!
How To Post GIFs on Instagram
GIPHY offers a one-click solution to turn any GIF into a perfectly looped 15 second .mp4, that you can upload directly to Instagram.
On the GIPHY app:
- In the GIPHY mobile app, tap on the “paper airplane icon” located under any GIF.
- Once you tap the button, it will open a selection of social sharing buttons — tap on the Instagram button.
- Once you tap on the Instagram button, it will automatically open Instagram.
- You will be provided with two options:
- Add the GIF as a post to your Feed.
- Add the GIF to your Instagram Story.
- If you select Feed, an .mp4 (15 second looped GIF) will be pushed into a post.
- If you select Story, an .mp4, (15 second looped GIF) will be pushed into the Story creation tools.
Resize the GIF by pinching or expanding the screen, to ensure the entire GIF is visible in the vertical format of Instagram Stories.
How to Use Digital Planner stickers on Planner apps like Goodnotes
What is a Digital Planner Sticker?
A digital planner sticker is simply an image that you can use in your digital planner. You can use just about any image as long as you can import it into your app.
How to Import and Use Digital Planner Stickers
All you have to do is open the sticker book, select your sticker, copy, and paste in any GoodNotes document.
How to Import Sticker Book into GoodNotes
- Click on the Sticker.goodnotes file. Choose “Open in Goodnotes” option.
- Import as a new document
- Tap the icon right next to the three dots
- Select Lasso Tool – turn on images
- Using the lasso tool, circle around the stickers to Move/Resize/Copy/Crop
- Click and copy
- open the digital planner or any file you would like to add the sticker to
- hold it until “paste” appears
- resize and move it where you would like to
Tip: Put all your stickers on a Notes page for further use.
Check out my video on TikTok!
I hope this post helped you! If you have any questions, just write a comment!
Check out my other posts about digital planning:
Thank you for reading my post! You deserve 1000 awesome points. For additional 5,00 points, share this post with your friends because if you share, you care and that is what motivates me.